The GDT User Conference 2013 is an exciting 3-day educational and knowledge transfer gathering for the GDT and Micro Focus COBOL community.
There will be sessions on new features and functions, technical tips, product roadmap and some enlightening customer case studies. In addition, there will be the opportunity to meet and share ideas with both the developers and your peers.
- What’s New in GDT V5.1
- GDT Portfolio Analysis tools for documenting, analyzing and extracting business rules from your COBOL programs
- Measuring and Optimizing Performance of your COBOL programs
- Operations Optimization
- GDT AutoPilot – the new GDT Scheduling and Automated Operations Tool
- The GDT and Micro Focus COBOL Roadmaps
- Product Influence and Support Customer Roundtable
- Customer Case Studies
GDT User Conference 2013 registration includes 3 nights’ hotel accommodations at the award-winning Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina in scenic San Diego, California, as well as group meals, breaks, events, resort fees, free high speed Wi-Fi/internet, complimentary access to resort amenities and special discounts.
Surrounded by the Pacific Ocean, GDT User Conference 2013 will provide a relaxing and inspiring setting for an optimal learning experience.